- What wisdom can you offer to those who are struggling on their spiritual path?
You must use discrimination and you must continue to trust that you are up to this challenge that is before you. When you look back upon this lifetime, you will see it as a most blessed gift, the lifetime that you had been waiting for, for eons.
Releasing the low vibrations will make way for the new and higher vibrations, which will allow you to come into the peace and harmony, and the love and the joy, which you are seeking to be.
This will greatly assist you to return to the love of your Sacred Heart. Feel our love, and you will return to balance and harmony within your heart. Allow us to assist you. Allow the company of the heavens to assist you. You are never alone and we will assist you to the greatest extent allowed by Cosmic Law.
- How do we come to the place of total surrender to God?
Draw this substance of all Creation into your physical body, your mental and emotional bodies, and fill your heart with the love of the Creator, this unconditional love of Source. Meditate upon this often, and each time you do so, surrender to this unconditional love of all creation, surrender to the God Source. It is you.
Surrender and allow this life force to flow through you unimpeded. This, Dear Ones, is the surrender you are asking for and in this moment you may surrender your desire and dreams to the God Source, to all Creation, and know that you are in alignment with all Creation, as you have asked for your dreams and desires to be for your highest good and the highest good of all Creation.
- How do we find the place of trust and faith?
All that God knows and experiences is yours for the asking.
God knows only light without needing to know darkness. There becomes trust and knowing and faith that this experience is available to you also, as you are God.
- How do we “let go and let God”?
Breath in the prana, the elixir of life and you will have no room for the lower vibrations which limit you and block your manifestation of your dreams and desires.
- What other wisdom would you like to offer at this time?
Feel this love in meditation and every moment as you breathe. Know that this love is you and fill yourselves with this love, be this love and fill your field with this love. Look in the mirror every day and see the beautiful Being that you are, and love yourself as you look at your reflection in the mirror.
You will be filled to overflowing with love and your life will be filled with abundance and miracles and you will have a bounty of love to share with all those around you. You will not only greatly assist yourselves in the transformation you desire but you will greatly assist the earth and all life forms in this great shift of the ages.
“Here is my secret. It is very simple. It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.” –Antoine de Saint Exupéry, Le Petit Prince
Over the years, various psychological studies hypothesize we use about 10% of our total brain capacity. That, alone, astounds us by demonstrating we rarely dare to exert the other 90% of our capability. What comprises that inert 90%? Mystical, elusive and often fearful traits popularly bear the reputation of that unknown brain store.
The news media proves effective by using several modes of sensory input to convey a story. For thousands of years, the spoken word prevailed as the primary source of information from person to person, and generation to generation.Then, somewhere along the timeline, the written word emerged, lending a second component to communication.
From there, various regenerations of audio media integrated into our culture and now we enjoy personal systems, satellite television and more. Researchers over the years learned that the impact of an intended message intensifies when the message is presented using more than one sensory receptor.
That means that if you get your news on television, for example, you see it and hear it. Therefore, the news’ ability to reach you is greater and your ability to receive and remember it, is greater, too.
In high school, a wise teacher once told our class, “Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.” Looking back, I realize her direction not only addressed the unreliability of gossip and hearsay, or even the media for that matter, but also spoke to our interpretive abilities as limited by the human experience.
“I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn’t need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about?” —Henry Ford