by Rebecca Skeele –
In collaborating closely with your divine nature you, like David, become gently molded and fashioned into who you really are.
Some people undergoing this sculpting process feel as if unseen hands are lovingly peeling away defenses that no longer serve them. Others remark that they are no longer preoccupied with the struggle of their soul to extricate itself from beneath a heavy boulder. A fisherman once told me that when he started following the calls of his heart, ‘barnacles’ affixed to him decades before began falling away.
Cooperating with this process causes you to light up, lighten up and begin to see yourself and in time others, as you are seen – perfect, complete and good.
- Have a conversation with your divinity wherever you feel at ease speaking intimately: outdoors in nature, over a canvas or set of paints, in the bath, by a roaring fire, journaling, in prayer, meditation or contemplation.
- Let this indwelling source of wisdom know you’d like its help in seeing more clearly and in using your energy more impeccably.
- Listen closely for guidance, trusting that it may not come immediately. Be open to the unexpected messenger.
- Give your master consciousness free reign over an aspect of your life, letting go of your urge to control.
- Check in often – perhaps once a day, for renewal and refocusing your attention and intention.
Be prepared for paradoxes. In seeing more you will know less. Statements of certainty will give way to uncertainty. The more you admit you DON’T know the more that will be revealed.
Ultimately, a high state of cooperation with your divinity requires you to be in the mystery. It’s not necessary to know what will happen before you leap, or where the bend in the road leads; you’ll find these things out soon enough. Just remain, collaborative, loving, respons-able, and brimming with childlike wonder – for then you will be and see anew from one moment to the next.