It is your dedicated service and awakened consciousness that is beginning to experience your own spiritual authority. You have codes that have rendered you as victim, as servant, as somehow less than. Now is the time for you to be impeccably honest with yourself.
Begin to investigate your beliefs, who gave them to you, where did you acquire them, notice how they became a part of how you view the world. These limited beliefs have colored how you act and react to your everyday life. They have limited you and held you back from experiencing a world which is loving, supportive, nurturing and fulfilling.
Your actions and your knowledge are needed to support the true transformation of humanity.
Let us suggest that your DNA is a biological internet which processes information from your physical reality as well as from the universe. It is the DNA which allows you to access cosmic consciousness and supports your expanded awareness and understanding of yourself as a galactic being.
Let us offer a simple example: consider your automobile; it takes you from place to place, yet you can park this vehicle and move about in totally different locations without this automobile.
We invite you to begin to practice parking your physical body in a safe place and begin to allow yourself to energetically move to totally different locations, time frames and dimensions. Use your imagination here, play with this suggestion, and engage in the possibilities.
Practice altering your consciousness which allows for the opportunity to journey into new realms. Remember you are a member of high standing in the celestial realms, you are multidimensional, you carry DNA patterns from the stars.
Human beings are made up of complex fields of energy – all interweaving, moving, shifting and changing moment to moment.These energy fields interact with other humans beyond words or consciousness. More is shared and communicated on the subtle energy grids of each person than words spoken. When two people come together there is a total interface, a mixing as it were of the energy fields of each one – volumes of information is available to both.
–Peggy Black and the ‘Team’
This is not to say that learning various subjects and matters is detrimental or something not to be done, but rather, this is stated to illustrate how knowledge does not bring about a consciousness shift; embodying the qualities of love and empathy do.
by Marlene Buffa –
Sometimes life gets out of control. It’s almost as though you stand apart from yourself and watch things happen to you. While the answers slip out of your grasp like a water balloon coated with baby oil in a tossing contest, you feel almost helpless to stop further decline. If you believe in superstition, you may choose to suffer through the rules of “bad things happen in threes,” or surrender to seven years of bad luck for a broken mirror, or try to rub a magic lamp to unleash a Genie. If you rely on a leprechaun to bring you good luck, your rainbow of fortune may be more elusive than you think.
Take back your power the minute you notice life slipping away from you.
When that out-of-control feeling creeps up your spine, only you can stop the flow, like a chiropractor eases your pain by realigning a dislocated bone.
The important first step: Stop.
Don’t invite more negativity by falling into the mental trap of “what else?” Stop your mental anguish about your situation, acknowledge it and move forward.
The second step: Pay attention.
Notice what’s going on around you when the walls of life start to close in on you. Accept what you can change and what’s best left up to Spirit to handle – since you really control little in life anyway. Do what’s within your capabilities to change your situation for the better and take notice of what’s left for God to deal with.
The third step: Breathe.
Get the oxygen to your brain, your nervous system and all throughout your earthly body to better position yourself in your world. In reality, life’s not tumbling away from you, you choose to disengage from life. Imagine yourself and your perceived problems as though you’re standing on top of a sandbar and your troubles wash away from you, out to sea. The only thing left standing is you! If you stop, pay attention and breathe, you possess a greater chance of noticing the perils in front of you and avoiding the whirlpool of your own reactions.
Every situation in our life teaches us something – some more gentle than others. Choices often tear us apart. Sometimes forced to choose between options (rock and a hard place) or even desperate situations (devil and the deep blue sea), we’d prefer better odds and more promising results.
However, life presents us with opposing options and in the process of selecting one route, we must release the other. These in-your-face forks in the road offer us the greatest opportunity to hold ourselves together when disparate options want to tear us apart.
Accept that a choice must be made and that you can never experience both sides of the result of any situation. You can only drive one car at a time, ride one bicycle at a time and live one life at a time.
Trust yourself enough to recognize your instincts and use your faith to guide you to the highest and best outcome.
Know that whatever happens is for the best – really – although you might not see it that way when you’re torn to pieces. Years later, when your dismal dilemma exists only as a dim memory, you’ll appreciate the perfection of the outcome because it brought you to a higher place – the present moment.
Rock bottom, crash and burn, hit the wall – all cliches which describe a perspective of finality. In reality, these notions only indicate a stopping point – a place at which you determine enough-is-enough. Taking pity on yourself, perhaps you believe life beat you up, tore you to shreds and threw you in the well, leaving you alone to face a slick, steep ascent looming all around you. Take a look upward. What you face – and you always face – is the challenge to reach your higher self.
You think you’ve done all you can do. No more bright ideas, your resources depleted, out of extension ladders and, like the well, your luck ran dry. Defeated, your spirit curls up waiting to take another hit from the crash car derby. The only thing left to do is the one thing you’ve resisted in this whole process – ask God for help. Like slapping your forehead with the heel of your palm, you remember your Creator, when everything else fails you.
Only when you face your challenges in the silence, can you finally hear God’s still small voice communicating with you. The boost you require – at exactly the perfect moment for its most powerful impact – may reveal itself to you as a bright idea or solution. Usually appearing from nowhere since, after all, you thought of everything (and look where it got you!), this divine whisper may not contain the entire answer you seek. What fun would life be if God gave us the answers to the test? It’s a hint, a nudge, a jutting edge for you to get a toe-hold to your steep climb back to the top. It’s just enough of a sparkling idea – so you can do the rest.
Consider your new perspective. You’re at the bottom of the well. If you can see the light at the top, you’re happy to climb your way – one step at a time – until you reach the summit of your success. Every time you pull yourself up using your muscles and determination, your spirit repairs itself and the next step appears. You may scratch and claw to find a stable niche to hold on to or you may learn to trust that the next ledge will appear, exactly when and where you need it.
Just as God was with you at the bottom, providing insight and an a-ha moment for you to act upon, Spirit waits at the top, reaching out a helpful hand to you because you were willing to climb out of despair and walk into a new life.
When you climb out of the well, with your challenges overcome, count your blessings that you learned from this situation and grew stronger.
Instead of falling apart, you rose up completely – and God was there all the time, even on your descent – just waiting for you to ask to be made whole.
by Lola Fayemi –
Although we live in a world where science, logic and rationality are revered, many people are left questioning the way we are told to live our life. No matter how hard they try to avoid it, the question “there’s got to be more to life than this?” niggles away at them.
More and more people are awakening spiritually and are open to more than is available in the material world. The runaway success of “The Secret” DVD goes to show the world was ready to embrace universal laws and has been left wanting more.
Spiritual emergence or ascension is subtle by nature, subtle energy shifts which raise your vibration with huge physical impacts. It is also a personal journey that differs from person to person. Here are 10 signs of ascension symptoms I discovered during my spiritually awakening:
2. Stronger connection to nature – Previously your attitude to nature may have been “take it or leave it”. Now, you have a deep appreciation for all of nature, the colours and the shapes. You start to welcome the seasons whereas you used to dread winter. You may also start to like animals you never liked before. I developed a love of cats, much to the amusement of my friends who knew I couldn’t stand them before. You’re changing and becoming more accepting of things for what they are.
3. Changes in energy levels – One day you are bouncing off the walls, another day you can’t even get out of bed! You’ve got to roll with this one as much as you can. Sleep, rest or chill on the down days and flow with the energy on the high days. Try and eat healthily and try not to stress or feel guilty, it will stabilize.
4. A feeling that something has changed within you – You simply feel different, you may not look any different but you know something has changed internally. Your old ways are falling by the wayside and the real you is starting to emerge.
5. Sudden awareness of recurring patterns or relationships – You may have been living out the same old patterns for decades but suddenly you become aware of it. You may realize that you always destroy what you create, always pick unavailable partners or always attract dependent people – the list is endless. This is great, becoming aware is the first step in eradicating it.
6. Food intolerance’s, allergies and cravings – As you are becoming more sensitive to energy, your body may start to react to foods you have always eaten and/or you may start to crave something different. The intolerance’s and allergies may not be permanent so remove them from your diet for a few months and try again later. The cravings may be what your body needs so go with it and trust your body to communicate what it requires.
7. A desire to “find yourself”, change your social group, behavior, job etc. – Your material needs have been met and there is still a longing for more. You may start to question who you really are and start to see that your current life may not have been a conscious choice and is more of a by product. Before you can consciously choose you may find yourself stripping away layers to reconnect with you, the spiritual you.
8. An increase in occurrences of coincidence – Better known as synchronicity, favourable people and beneficial circumstance start to appear with exactly what you need. Answers to questions are revealed to you through signs and messages. Synchronicity is a sign you are on the right track and that you are aware of these miracles happening around you. The more you notice and take heed, the more they appear so show appreciation for the guidance you are receiving.
9. Quicker manifestations – Spiritual awakening raises your vibration; this involves a release of blockages which allows abundance to flow to you. Being in alignment with a higher vibration results in quicker and more beneficial manifestations to be received by you. Be aware of your thoughts so you get what you really want or better.
10. A change in what you read, hobbies etc – You are changing for the better; you are heading for a life of deeper fulfillment and purpose. As you do you will find different ways to pass the time and may not enjoy things you have always done as much anymore. It’s fine, new pastimes will interest you just be open to what comes your way.
Change and growth are taking place; the discomfort you experience is increased by resistance. Know that all is exactly as it should be and you are having the human experience of growth, let go and roll with it. When discomfort strikes, ask yourself where or what you are resisting and let it go. They say the darkest part of the night is just before dawn so know that it’s for good.